Saturday, January 22, 2011

an outside observation.

i say lots of things are my favorite and the best part of this is that i genuinely mean it. if i had to list things that are my favorite i could go on forever because i guess that is just how i see the world. people are good and everything has the potential to be my favorite and i welcome everything onto my favorite list. i think this is why i get so hurt when something or someone does not meet this potential...

new favorite things you ask?

-a purple shirt with a crazy looking deer on it (currently wearing and loving)
-sentences that start with "another candidate for our top songs featuring whistling"
-"I like You" by Sandol Stoddard Warburg
- buttons made into earrings
- Kiss Each Other Clean by Iron&Wine
- Four Quartets by T.S. Elliot


No comments: