Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm Better Than This

I'm not this kind of girl. I feel too much. I get too involved. And then in the end my heart hurts and my feelings get hurt. I want to be mad, and I am for probably the next day and most likely the next time I see you, but I'm pretty sure you just don't know how to talk to me. You do know how to talk to me because you have, but I think it makes you nervous because you only do it when we're alone. I wanted to throw a water bottle at the back of your head as had as I could today and say "Oops it slipped" but I didn't. I know you aren't intentionally trying to hurt me. I have said a lot of mean things about you today to other people and I don't really mean them I'm just hurt and it's easier to be mad then cry. I wasn't going to pine over you but I would have liked to have been your friend. I enjoyed hearing about your life and I enjoyed sharing about mine. You were interested in what I was doing in my life and that meant a lot to me. I'll let you try and redeem yourself if you can man-up and do it because you are a good person. But right now, I don't have the time to be upset because you're cute but not that cute and I'm better than this.

No comments: