Friday, March 14, 2008

My Laundry List

I hate Incubus not because they are a bad band but because they are from a part of my life I don’t inhabit anymore.

I can’t listen to the song “When You Say Nothing At All” because we were going to dance to it our wedding.

I’m not really sure if I like the Decemberists but I feel the need to listen to them this evening and the past few evenings.

I want to be soo very happy for my friends getting married but I am also very jealous (even though I have so many things I want to do before I even think about marriage).

I want to go to you when I have a bad day but I don’t think you would understand why I was going to you and you would just laugh and be awkward.

If you asked me to follow you around the world and love you I would in a heart beat…but I am afraid I am just in love with the idea of who you were and who I was but who are we now?

I wanted to call you tonight and ask you if you still thought about me, but what would that do?
And how would I feel if you said no? And in all reality deep down I want you to think about me and realize what a fool you were…sometimes I’m not a very nice person especially since I would never take you back.

Whenever I see you I want to run to you and have you hold me, even though you have never held me before. It’s a good thing I don’t ever see you then.

Sometimes I still have a hard time facing what I have done and who I have been and I am afraid I will become that person again.

I would love you if you asked me to. I’ll never ask though and neither will you and I’m glad.

I am listening for the soundtrack and the storyline to where I am going. And I like where it is going and I like that I get to help in the creation but I am not the Creator.

1 comment:

cmm said...

we should talk.