Thursday, November 29, 2007

Welcome to my Soul

Do you ever hit a point in life when you realize you do what you are talking about and that you are smart?

I'm finally there in my life!


--------------

Why not just apply and let fate decide?
Why limit yourself when you aren't even in charge?

Good point...maybe because I'm scared....


------------------

Sometimes I wish I was Jewish because of how amazing they are

------------------

I believe that we live in a myth of imperfection. We believe we aren't perfect. We've been told repeatedly we aren't perfect. I've come to believe it is a lie.

You are perfect because you were created by the definition of perfection. You don't believe me ask God or ask Rabbi Naomi (she's one of my heroes I've decided)

---------------------

My grandfather has diabetes and has an infection in the bone in foot...
This terrifies me...
My mom said he and my grandmother were in good spirits (they are two of my heroes as well)

--------------------

I feel blessed by so many people right now and they don't even know it
I think I will tell them

--------------------

To give someone affection is to bless them with something indescribable
I'm not kidding it is a proven scientific fact...I learned it today at school
Although I already knew affection was essential to life

--------------------

I'm looking for God outside of Christianity
In the hard places
In other religions
In being female
In feminist theology

-------------------

Welcome to my Soul

No comments: